viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

Italian Cinema

Hello everybody!

Today I will talk about "Movies and Italian Cinema".

The last class I talked about "my Hobbies" and I chooose "Footbal, cinema and Food".  I said that I love the Italian Cinema, I love Vittorio de Sica Director, I love your films "Ladri de Bichicleta"

The movies shows the Italian  family life. the father need a job,   in your village get a job, but for the job he need a biki, but he don't have.

The father sell curtains and with this money buy a biki

When he was a job, a  men stole the bike...

So begins this history, the father seek to thief! ... when he believes who is the thief, the society defends the thief.

I like the movies of Vittorio de Sica because portrays the Italian society. Is the best director of the Cinema all the time

other razon is thehistories with simplicity, and characters Italian typical.


Although this film are in black and white, is exciting and beautifull...

Italian Cinema Contemporany

In this time, Italian cinema is a good Cinema.  The last movie that i saw "I have something to say"
is very good, also picture the Italian life, and the gay live in the Europe.


The director Ferzan Ozpetek explores social intolerance that repress their characters.

La prima cosa bella

This movies shows the woman (mickaela Ramazzoti) who is mother of two beautiful children... the boyfriend, and father of the children, hit her. she scapes from him. Your director is "Paoli Virzi"









I hope this like mi post. And they see this movies!!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario