viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

The pets of my Life...

Hello dear sindicato del crimen Blog's:

Today, I will go to write about of the pets of my life. Fisrtly, In my family ever we remember a "Minino"

Minino

Before born my parents (Maria and Jose) they had a cats, I hate a cats but my parents not think that. 

Minino it was a beautiful cat, it was a good cat. When was  the earthquake hit in 1985, Minino was save of my mother, she was sleep in the second floor. Minimo was  a wake up. the cat was bit ears of my mother, she wake up and coming the moviment.

Minino alwasy will remeber. But we have other animals... and very estrange. We have since 20 years ago. It is a terrest tortoise

The Taruga...

My grandmother gave a my father present, the gift was a Tortose!

The tortoise are boring, it walk so slow, the tortoise eat small stones, corn and lettuce. The tortoise sleep long long time (aprox. six months) in the winter. In the summer, my tortoise wake up and begins to walk each day more rapidly....

Hamsters...

My tortuga is old, has lived too, but the hamster live so little. we had a lot, the hamster are cut, the hamster are beautiful and little. They eat  sunflower seeds and they play so much.

The best animal of my life...

Mi dog was a better dog, I cant talk about it without feel sadness. She died one year ago, this topic is sensitive for me, But my "Poly" always will in my heart.

I hope you like it. see you soon dear Blog



2 comentarios:

  1. Good post! It seems that you really love animals. I truly understand the feeling of sadness because I've lost dogs as well. We tend to feel them as part of the family. Keep working like this, Congrats!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Teacher: good like you liked!. In my house I can upload Photos of my dog.

    She was a little mutt very photogenic

    ResponderEliminar