jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2012


My future Job in education is…

Hello partners and teacher, this post will talk about “My Future Job”.

The education field is vast, you can work as a teacher, researcher or evaluator, also you can work in diferent topics, evaluation of education, or in the ministry of education, you can working creating standardized tests for the government. Exist much posibilities of work in education.

I would like to work in basic education but also in center of investigations but not only think in this idea, in general, i like very areas of the education, and i like to try new things, new and differents experience…



In my future more near, I'd like to work in prisons or working in school public, I like the public school.

MY STRENGTHS

My strengths are:
I'm empathic
I'm employee
i like my profesion
I am committed to my responsibilities.
I have experiencies in public education and no formal education

My weaknesses are:
- I get frustrated sometimes
-Sometime i don't believe in the education.
-Sometimes is hard work in education.

What aspects should be considered when choosing your work?

I would like a work environment where team approach, I would like a workplace where they may arise. I would like a workplace where respect for children. 

In education exist very rivalries between the persons, I would like a workplace where don't exist rivalries. Also i wold like a workplace where the persons believe in the quality education  and the commitment the public education.


wherever they work in the future, it is important that where you can help change the thinking we have of pedagogy and education. with small actions the people may be can change.

is important don't remember make change for the quality educaction for the society.







2 comentarios:

  1. ARE YOU SURE THAT ONE OF YOUR STRENGTHS IS THE EMPATHIC? JAJAJAJ YOU`RE SO ARROGANT WITH THE PEOPLE!! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajajajajajajjajajaa I'm very empathic, but both do not show.
    Im not arrogant with the people, I'm ironic, is diferent!!!

    ResponderEliminar