viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012



 Hello!

Today will go about english language challenges, the first question is: How did you like this subject at university? In the university, the student give a test, this test measures as you know english lenguaje

In each grade exist difficulties because exist empty of content, this is my case because sometime inglish become difficult, sometimes teachers are heavy because not teach well. My experience in inglish two and three was a bad experience, I feel alone learning inglish... My notes in english were very bad.

What about the use of blogs?

In english two with the teacher Veronica gonzalez ( a good  teacher) working whit the blog. The blog is a tool very useful because can generate ideas, re-read and see the errors. The blog can play and work, having fun while you work! In the last point of view, the blog can see the learning of inglish, my blog of second inglish can me see my evolution in the field of english. 


What aspects of your English need to be improved and how do you plan to do this?

I need to improve all!, I'm in english four, but for my is very complicated thinking in english, but the most I need improved is verb conjugation, also for my is very difficult english talk in public, when I give disertation of English I prepare a lot.

Sincerely I think that not used study english when can not talk permanently, for learning englis is necessary talk always, also is necessary study systematically.

Outside the English class, how much are you using English these days? What for?
a litlle, only for singing, sometime study the lirycs and I feel learn, learn new word, but always think that the english languague is poor, not is rich in poetic, your words are boring.

...sometime for say bad words!
good bye!



1 comentario: